Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Year 2 - Letter 4 - Leaving New Orleans, LA

2 Ne 31:20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Well everyone, I am finally leaving New Orleans!  CRAZY!  It has been ten-ish months!

So, the last week had been pretty crazy with all of the stuff that has gone on.  What an incredible training we had from the leadership of the church!  The Lord is hastening his work, and what a privilege we all have to take part!  Lets get to work!

I absolutely loved the whole meeting, and for anyone that hasn't seen it, if I were with you I would sit you down and watch it with you!  We are led by inspired men!

It has been kind of sad saying bye to some of the people here.  I have come to love the people here in nola, and I know that I always will!  I am so excited to see where they will send me next though!  I am so ready to get to work!  

Well, otherwise the week was pretty slow.  We went and visited mostly less actives, and contacted.  Elder Jones is doing so well.  He is ready to take on New Orleans with his new companion.  He will be spectacular.  Well, that really is it.  I will let you all know where I end up!  I know that this is the Lords work!  I know I will go where they need a piano/ harmonica playing diabetic gringo!  I love you all!  Thank you so much for all you do to support me!

Love,
Elder Scott Turner Andrews

Hey everyone!  Some photos de futbolito and the fathers day activity.  We dressed up as stick figures using glow sticks.  It was so cool!  Love you all!

Elder Scott Turner Andrews 

Father's Day Activity


LDS Revolution

Olimpia

Saga

Team R#2

Zone #1

Zone #2


Star Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment